?I get a lot of questions every day and here is a one from today...
- Question: How can I make Firefox the default browser on my Mac when opening links from my email program and others?
- Answer: You can set Firefox as your default browser by running Safari (I know it sounds weird), then...
- Select Safari Menu, Preferences...
- Select the General Icon
- Click on Default Web Browser pop-up menu
- Select Firefox
- Close the Preferences window
- Quite Safari
From now on, clicking a link in your email or other program will use Firefox instead of Safari as the default browser.