Cool Tool: 1byone Amplified HDTV Antenna - 50 Mile Range with Detachable Amplifier USB Power Supply and 10ft Coax Cable [On Sale]
I gave up cable television several years ago and transitioned to a variety of over-the-top services including YouTube and Netflix.Still, I occasionally want to watch something on Broadcast TV or need to watch local breaking news and weather, so I grabbed a Mohu Leaf Antenna that was on sale. Since we live in the middle of the city, un-amplified version was fine for my purposes, but this unit comes with a USB-Powered Amplifier to pull in more distant channels, should you need it. My antenna allows me to watch full 1080p HD broadcasts for free, instead of paying $50+ /month for a hundred channels I would never think of watching. It paid for itself in just one month. If you find your cable television is disappointing and expensive, you could save a significant amount of cash each month. — Douglas
- FREE FOR LIFE - Never Pay Your Cable or Satellite For Television Again! 1byone antenna can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programs absolutely FREE. Just connect it to your television and let the antenna do all the work.
- Slim and High Performance - Extremely soft design and lightweight. You can hide it behind the TV, lay flat on table; stick it high on window (stand moisture weather or exposed to sunshine). It'll pull in hundreds of crystal clear digital & HD shows!
- 10FT LONG CABLE - Makes it easier for you to place it in your house to get the best reception, especially for customers whose televisions are quite far away from windows.
- WHAT WE CARE – Our biggest concern isn't with earnings or profits; It's with customers'experiences purchasing and using our products. We want satisfied customers and to develop trust in the 1byone brand. Simply contact us if you have issues with your antenna.
- As with any antenna, you may find many variables contribute to your antenna's performance. If your antenna is not working as expected, try one of the following: 1.) Check the antenna is correctly connected to your HDTV or 3rd party HD receiver. 2.) Set the mode to Antenna or Air in the TV's setup menu and re-scan for channels. 3.) Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. If needed, reposition the antenna in a different location. It is best to place the antenna in line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna. 4.) This is an amplified antenna; If a signal cannot be received with the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again. In some instances, the amplifier may cause self-oscillation, which may interfere with the signal.
* A portion of each sale from Amazon.com directly supports our blogs