See all the 2017 Gift Guide Entries
18 BOOM 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker and other
I have a smaller bluetooth speaker that I specifically was gifted for kitchen use. I love listening to podcasts and music while I cook and the little speaker did a perfectly good job. That said, due to the noise of running water, food processors and others, it would be nice to have a speaker with a bit more oomph. The BOOM 2 series of speakers is just one such speaker, but it was included in many other gift guides on the internet and will likely be my, more powerful, replacement for the kitchen and garden.
- Insanely good, loud 360degree sound with deep bass
- Portable design so you can bring the music anywhere
- Waterproof*, shockproof, designed for adventure (* IPX7 rated waterproof up to 30 minutes and a depth of one meter)
- 15hour battery life and 100 ft. Bluetooth wireless range (Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles)
- Maximum Sound Level: 90dBA. Frequency Range: 90Hz – 20kHz. Drivers: two 45mm (1 3/4") active drivers and two 45mm X 80mm (1 3/4" x 3") passive radiators.
* A portion of each sale from Amazon.com directly supports our blogs