More power. More Work, More Fun with this updated Raspberry Pi! — Douglas
With an upgraded processor boasting impressive new packaging and improved networking capabilities, the new Raspberry Pi 3B+ sits head and shoulders above its predecessor the Raspberry Pi 3.
So let’s take a look at some of the new features on the latest member of the Raspberry Pi Family.
Raspberry Pi 3B+ specifications
- SoC: Broadcom BCM2837B0 quad-core A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit @ 1.4GHz
- GPU: Broadcom Videocore-IV
- RAM: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- Networking: Gigabit Ethernet (via USB channel), 2.4GHz and 5GHz 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Storage: Micro-SD
- GPIO: 40-pin GPIO header, populated
- Ports: HDMI, 3.5mm analogue audio-video jack, 4x USB 2.0, Ethernet, Camera Serial Interface (CSI), Display Serial Interface (DSI)
- Dimensions: 82mm x 56mm x 19.5mm, 50g
Read Raspberry Pi 3B+ Specs and Benchmarks via The MagPi Magazine
* A portion of each sale from Amazon.com directly supports our blogs
An interesting link found among my daily reading