While I don't work my LinkedIn contacts as much as some folks, it is always good to be able to interact with my contacts there whenever they wish. LinkedIn allows me to access nearly every function of the LinkedIn site from my iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet, including my original Kindle Fire.
From the iTunes App Store...
"Get on-the-go access to your professional network with the LinkedIn app for iPad and iPhone.
• Find and connect with more than 200 million members worldwide.
• Stay up-to-date with people in your network.
• Sync your calendar to get LinkedIn profile information about the people you're meeting with.*
• Edit your profile from within the app.**
• View and save recommended jobs.**
• Read the latest industry news.
• Keep up-to-date with your groups.
• Share content with your network.
• Follow and learn more about companies."
Previously in "On my iPhone/Android…":
- LiveStrong CalorieTracker
- Facebook/Facebook Pages Manager/Facebook Messenger
- Waze social GPS traffic and more
"On my iPhone…" is a new series from TechnologyIQ, sharing real world examples of how I use my iPhone, interesting apps and more!