Every so often, as updates are released, I will post a list of updates that have been made to items previously featured in On My iPhone/Android.
"We are aware that some users are experiencing crashes on upgrade. We are testing a fix for this issue and will get a new version to you as quickly as possible. In the meantime, uninstalling and reinstalling the app should resolve the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
• New Snippet View is great for quickly scanning your notes
Better PDF Viewing
• New PDF viewer
• Multipage preview screen for PDFs
• Search inside of your PDFs to find what you need
• Turn your iPad to get a 2-page view
• New rotation lock option lets you lock your view
• Simplify Text: Cleans up formatting. Great for web clips.
• Plain Text: Converts the note into plain text
• Business Notebooks can be set as Offline Notebooks
• View your company’s Business Library from your iPad
• See hundreds of partners that expand your Evernote experience in the Trunk
• Open PDFs and images in email, airprint and other supported apps
• Better handling of large note uploads and timeout issues
• Various bug fixes"
Update your iOS apps by tapping on the App Store icon on your device and then tapping Updates.
Previously in "On my iPhone/Android…":
- Kindle Reader
- iMap Weather Radio
- LiveStrong CalorieTracker
- Facebook/Facebook Pages Manager/Facebook Messenger
- Waze social GPS traffic and more
"On my iPhone…" is a new series from TechnologyIQ, sharing real world examples of how I use my iPhone, interesting apps and more!