Every so often, as updates are released, I will post a list of updates that have been made to items previously featured in On My iPhone/Android.
Runkeeper for iOS | Runkeeper for Android
"If you're a weight-concsious night runner, this one's for you! With this update you can enjoy your evening jaunts with a soothing new "night mode" theme, adjust your workout settings on the move, and track your weight goal progress with ease.
- Track your workouts in the dark with a new color scheme specifically designed for dimly lit.
- Switch back to day mode and use it like a flashlight if you get scared.
- Use Night mode in the day too - you've never been one for conventions.
- In-Activity Settings
- Change audio cues, visual themes, auto-pause and screen orientation during your workout.
- Avoid accidentally hitting the screen rotation button
Weight logging and Visualization tools
- Enter and track your current and historical weight over time
- See how you're progressing against weight loss goals
- Set up "Weigh-in" reminders at any schedule you'd like"
Update your iOS apps by tapping on the App Store icon on your device and then tapping Updates.
Previously in "On my iPhone/Android…":
- Kindle Reader
- iMap Weather Radio
- LiveStrong CalorieTracker
- Facebook/Facebook Pages Manager/Facebook Messenger
- Waze social GPS traffic and more
"On my iPhone…" is a new series from TechnologyIQ, sharing real world examples of how I use my iPhone, interesting apps and more!