A good to-do list manager is a helpful tool for anyone and there are thousands of different apps available for your smartphone. Any.Do is a good looking, good operating to-do list manager that also works on your desktop computer to allow for easy entry and maintenance.
From the iTunes App Store...
Millions use Any.DO every day to remember all the tasks they want to-do and make sure they get them done. Key benefits: Seamless cloud sync, Speech recognition, Alerts, Any.DO Moment, Snooze tasks, Google Task Sync, Notes, Sub tasks, Amazing Widgets, Repeating / Recurring Tasks, Missed call, Auto complete, In app actions, Gesture support & much more!
Get the most out of Any.DO:
- Beautiful & Functional - Any.DO is beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly.
- Always there when you need it - Any.DO syncs seamlessly with the cloud so you can stay on top of just about anything across all your devices.
- Any.DO puts the power in your hands - Drag & drop to plan your agenda, swipe off a task to mark it as complete & shake your android to clear your completed tasks. It just feels right.
- Speak your mind - Instead of typing just tap the microphone icon and say what you want to do. Any.DO will automatically convert your words into text in almost any language.
- Type less, DO more - Mobile typing can be a hassle; Any.DO’s auto-suggest predicts what you want to do as you type it.
- Any.DO works for you - Simply add a time based reminder for the things you want to do and Any.DO will remind you just at the right time. You can even try some repeat options.
- Better together - Share lists with your friends, family, and colleagues to accomplish even more. Here are some ideas: A shared grocery list with your spouse, plan an event with your friends or just make sure you’re on top of an office project.
- Any. DO is available in different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Chinese (simplified & traditional), Russian, Arabic & Hebrew.
Previously in "On my iPhone/Android…":
- Feedly RSS Reader
- Sleep Time by Azumio
- Angry Birds Seasons
- Trickle Passive Twitter Client
- Stitcher Radio - Podcast management and playback
- Kindle Reader
- iMap Weather Radio
- LiveStrong CalorieTracker
- Facebook/Facebook Pages Manager/Facebook Messenger
- Waze social GPS traffic and more
"On my iPhone…" is a new series from TechnologyIQ, sharing real world examples of how I use my iPhone, interesting apps and more