"Chronos is the best way to understand how you're spending your life. See where you’ve been and who you’ve spent time with, all without lifting a finger. You can also set goals and track progress, helping you to align the life you’re living with the life you’d like to live.
We built chronos because we often found that we’d get to the end of the week and feel exhausted, but didn’t have a great sense of where our time was actually going. We wanted to make sure that we were prioritizing the people and things most important to us.
chronos runs in the background on your phone, to automatically capture every moment. Persistent location monitoring is core to the functionality of the application and for best results WiFi and location services should be enabled."
Previously in "On my iPhone/Android…":
- iOS 7 System Software
- IFTTT (If This Then That) for iOS
- Mynd Calendar
- Saga – The Essential Lifelogging App
- Donna Proactive Meeting Management
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- Clear To-Do Manager
- Over for iOS
- Any.DO To-Do List Manager
- Feedly RSS Reader
- Sleep Time by Azumio
- Angry Birds Seasons
- Trickle Passive Twitter Client
- Stitcher Radio - Podcast management and playback
- Kindle Reader
- iMap Weather Radio
- LiveStrong CalorieTracker
- Facebook/Facebook Pages Manager/Facebook Messenger
- Waze social GPS traffic and more
"On my iPhone…" is a new series from TechnologyIQ, sharing real world examples of how I use my iPhone, interesting apps and more