Human helps you move 30 minutes or more, every day.
It automatically picks up your walks, runs, bike rides and other exercise of one minute and longer. Just put your phone in your bag or pocket and go about your day!
Join over 150,000 Humans and enjoy the Daily 30, every day.
As featured on Yahoo, TechCrunch, The Verge, Fast Company, and The Next Web.
• Automatically records indoor and outdoor activity of 1 minute and longer.
• Get notified when you reach your Daily 30, 60 or even 90.
• Build up a streak for every Daily 30 of the week.
• See all your individual activities including maps and details.
Previously in "On my iPhone/Android…":
- ActMonitor By Aeonika - Monitor lots of info about your iPhone and apps
- Sunrise Calendar for iCloud and Google Calendar
- Stevie - A customized video channel using your social media feeds
- Real Racing 3
- Chronos - Life Tracking App
- iOS 7 System Software
- IFTTT (If This Then That) for iOS
- Mynd Calendar
- Saga – The Essential Lifelogging App
- Donna Proactive Meeting Management
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- Clear To-Do Manager
- Over for iOS
- Any.DO To-Do List Manager
- Feedly RSS Reader
- Sleep Time by Azumio
- Angry Birds Seasons
- Trickle Passive Twitter Client
- Stitcher Radio - Podcast management and playback
- Kindle Reader
- iMap Weather Radio
- LiveStrong CalorieTracker
- Facebook/Facebook Pages Manager/Facebook Messenger
- Waze social GPS traffic and more
"On my iPhone…" is a new series from TechnologyIQ, sharing real world examples of how I use my iPhone, interesting apps and more