Your mood in 20 seconds. Just press a button and talk.
Intrigued by emotions?
Want to know how sentiment look like?
Curious to understand how you and your colleagues feel as you speak, right now?
Moodies is providing the answer - all with a press of a button.
Based on 18 year of research into the science of emotions, Moodies analyses and presents the current emotional state of speakers in real time, as they speak. Based on Beyond Verbal’s award winning Emotions Analytics cloud-based engine, Moodies listens to vocal intonations to understand our emotions as we speak – because it's not what we say, but HOW we say it.
At the press of a button, Moodies requires just 15 seconds of speech to provide a deep, highly granular mood analysis which includes:
Our Primary Mood: The speaker's most expressed current emotional state
Our Secondary Mood: The speaker’s less expressed mood.
Overall mood group categorizations.
Previously in "On my iPhone/Android…":
- Swarm by Foursquare
- FlightView Free - Real-Time Flight Tracker and Airport Delay Status
- Human: Move 30 minutes or more
- ActMonitor By Aeonika - Monitor lots of info about your iPhone and apps
- Sunrise Calendar for iCloud and Google Calendar
- Stevie - A customized video channel using your social media feeds
- Real Racing 3
- Chronos - Life Tracking App
- iOS 7 System Software
- IFTTT (If This Then That) for iOS
- Mynd Calendar
- Saga – The Essential Lifelogging App
- Donna Proactive Meeting Management
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- Clear To-Do Manager
- Over for iOS
- Any.DO To-Do List Manager
- Feedly RSS Reader
- Sleep Time by Azumio
- Angry Birds Seasons
- Trickle Passive Twitter Client
- Stitcher Radio - Podcast management and playback
- Kindle Reader
- iMap Weather Radio
- LiveStrong CalorieTracker
- Facebook/Facebook Pages Manager/Facebook Messenger
- Waze social GPS traffic and more
"On my iPhone…" is a new series from TechnologyIQ, sharing real world examples of how I use my iPhone, interesting apps and more