Create amazing time lapse videos with Hyperlapse. Using Instagram’s in-house stabilization, Hyperlapse shoots polished time lapse videos that were previously impossible without bulky tripods and expensive equipment.
When you shoot a time lapse video with Hyperlapse, your footage will be instantly stabilized to smooth out the bumps from the road and give it a cinematic feeling. Capture an entire sunrise in 10 seconds—even from the back of a moving motorcycle. Walk through the crowds at an all-day music festival, then distill it into a 30 second spot. Capture your bumpy trail run and share your 5k in 5 seconds.
* Shoot handheld time lapse videos in motion— while you're walking, running, jumping or falling.
* Smooth out your video for cinematic quality with automatic stabilization.
* Speed up your hyperlapse to be up to 12 times the speed.
* Share your videos seamlessly on Instagram and Facebook or save them to your camera roll to share anywhere, anytime.
* Start filming immediately with a simple design that gets out of the way of your creativity
* Download and start capturing. No sign up or account required.
Previously in "On my iPhone/Android…":
- Google Adsense
- Linkedin Connected
- World of Tanks Blitz
- Moodies Emotions Analytics
- Swarm by Foursquare
- FlightView Free - Real-Time Flight Tracker and Airport Delay Status
- Human: Move 30 minutes or more
- ActMonitor By Aeonika - Monitor lots of info about your iPhone and apps
- Sunrise Calendar for iCloud and Google Calendar
- Stevie - A customized video channel using your social media feeds
- Real Racing 3
- Chronos - Life Tracking App
- iOS 7 System Software
- IFTTT (If This Then That) for iOS
- Mynd Calendar
- Saga – The Essential Lifelogging App
- Donna Proactive Meeting Management
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- Clear To-Do Manager
- Over for iOS
- Any.DO To-Do List Manager
- Feedly RSS Reader
- Sleep Time by Azumio
- Angry Birds Seasons
- Trickle Passive Twitter Client
- Stitcher Radio - Podcast management and playback
- Kindle Reader
- iMap Weather Radio
- LiveStrong CalorieTracker
- Facebook/Facebook Pages Manager/Facebook Messenger
- Waze social GPS traffic and more
"On my iPhone…" is a new series from TechnologyIQ, sharing real world examples of how I use my iPhone, interesting apps and more